The configuration, construction and operation of overhead lines or power lines require not only technical expertise in various disciplines but also comprehensive process know-how. At the same time, sensitive handling of the population, authorities, associations and local interest groups is also required. We have the necessary experience to implement projects in the shortest possible time frames.
Our range of maintenance and operation services
- Systematic, cost-optimised maintenance based on state-of-the-art technology
- Tool-based maintenance management
- Planning and implementation of inspections, maintenance and repairs
- Planning and implementation of challenging projects (specialist carpentry work on rough terrain, work suspended on a rope, etc.)
- Annual planning and budgeting for maintenance costs and preview of future years
- Earth measurements
- Inspection and monitoring of third-party construction projects
- Quality assurance documentation: problems, work, repairs, etc.
- Troubleshooting and call-out service (24/7)
- Operational support