Transformation stations and substations are the hubs of the network, and planning and constructing them requires high levels of design and practical skill. Interdisciplinary thinking and action are therefore key to us. This means we can optimise the design and coordination of high-voltage technology with civil engineering and power line and safety engineering.
Our range of maintenance and operation services
- Systematic, cost-optimised maintenance based on state-of-the-art technology
- Tool-based maintenance management
- Planning and implementation of inspections, maintenance and audits
- Annual planning and budgeting for maintenance costs and preview of future years
- Quality assurance documentation: problems, work, repairs, etc.
- Troubleshooting and call-out service (24/7)
- Plant responsibility and operational support